Sixth Joint Sheffield Conference on Chemoinformatics: Call for Papers
University of Sheffield, 22nd-24th July 2013 (http://cisrg.shef.ac.uk/shef2013/)
The Chemical Structure Association Trust and the Molecular Graphics and Modelling Society announce their Sixth Joint Sheffield Conference on Chemoinformatics. The conference will be held at the University of Sheffield, UK.
Offers of papers are welcomed on new developments in all aspects of chemoinformatics. Possible topics include (but are not limited to):
* Virtual Screening, e.g., docking and pharmacophore analysis, similarity and clustering methods, machine learning
* Computational methods for lead identification and optimisation, e.g., modelling and structure-activity methods. ADMET prediction, de novo design
* High-throughput screening, e.g., assay quality control, design of screening collections, systems based design
* New algorithms and technologies, e.g., data mining, distributed processing, cloud computing, open source chemoinformatics software, visualisation
* Emerging applications, e.g., linking biological and chemical data, SAR transfer between series, target drugability, the Semantic Web, text mining
* Case histories, incorporating practical experience of any of the above
The programme will have space for ca. two dozen oral presentations, and there will also be extensive opportunities for poster presentations. Authors wishing to submit a paper should complete the template provided at
http://cisrg.shef.ac.uk/shef2013/abstract_submission.php, stating whether they wish to be considered for oral or for poster presentation. Abstracts should be 500-750 words in length. The deadline for abstract submission is 25th January 2013.
Submissions will be selected for oral or poster presentation by the Programme Committee, with notification of acceptance by 28th February 2013. In selecting papers for oral presentation, the Committee will seek to achieve a balance between the various areas of the subject and between new methodologies and successful applications of existing
Further details of the conference, including registration information and opportunities for sponsorship and participation in the conference exhibition will be posted at the conference website http://cisrg.shef.ac.uk/shef2013/